Monday, June 17, 2013

Parade Of Homes 2013

Like I said here my sister and I have made it a tradition to go to the Parade of Homes every year. We went this past Saturday. They were beautiful! I took almost 300 picture (yikes!) and have chosen some of my favorite rooms to share with you.

There were 13 houses total all with different decorating styles. Some even had themes like Christmas in June. The house even smelled like Christmas time. Anywho, sit back relax and with out further ado...
























2 comments:

  1. Your sister posted on my site since I had just posted a bunch of Parade of Homes pictures as well :) Love the shots you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree with your favorite kitchen...Beautiful!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips